Friday, May 28, 2010

It has come to my attention...

I have come to the decision that because of a couple of twerps from IN, I am not going to lock my blog. I want to share with the rat community what I have found, what we discover and too many studies are kept private. I do this for the good of rats everywhere and will not let some little twerp keep me from sharing this information. However, I will be posting their info on a spearate blog. I am going to be moving postings and the like, so this is just for the study and we have a separate Social Rats blog for our RIPs and for updates on our ratteries and rescues. The new blog address is: Social Rats Updates and News

Tami
Social Rats Adoption and Rescue



Original posting:

Someone has been using the data from the Social Rats study claiming it to be their own, so we will be closing this blog to the public. I will be setting something up so that those interested may read it, but will not be leaving it open to the public. We put a lot of work into this study and I will NOT have someone taking credit for our hard work.

Tami
Social Rats Adoption and Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment